Central States Numismatic Society
Serving the Numismatic Community since 1939
The CSNS Links Page is designed to provide links to CSNS Member Clubs and other Numismatic websites of interest. If you would like a link to your website included on this page follow the submission link on the bottom of the page.
- ANA - The American Numismatic Association a nonprofit, educational organization chartered by Congress - is dedicated to the collection and study of coins, paper money, tokens and medals, and was created for the benefit of its members and the numismatic community.
- ANS - American Numismatic Society - The object and mission of the Society shall be the creation and maintenance of the preeminent national institution advancing the study and public appreciation of coins, currency, medals, orders and decorations, and related objects of all cultures as historical and artistic documents and artifacts; by maintaining the foremost numismatic collection, museum, and library; by supporting scholarly research and publications; and by sponsoring educational and interpretive programs for diverse audiences.
- Ancient Coin Club of Chicago - Meeting monthly to discuss ancient coins and related issues.
- BRNA - The Blue Ridge Numismatic Association is a Regional Coin Club that has a goal of looking forward and working toward the future in numismatic.
- Cedar Rapids Coin Club - Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. A local non-profit club meeting monthly (except July) to discuss topics of numismatic interest.
- Chicago Coin Club - The Chicago Coin Club was founded in 1919. The objective of the club is to persue numismatic knowledge through the study and research of coins. currency, medals, tokens, and other related items.
- Encased Collectors International - International organization for collectors of encased coins.
- Evansville Coin Club - The Evansville Coin Club serves the Evansville, IN area, meeting monthly featuring an educational speaker and a fun coin auction.
- FUN (Florida United Numismatists) - FUN is a State of Florida chartered, non-profit organization dedicated to the education and enrichment of numismatics in Florida and beyond.
- KNA (Kansas Numismatic Association) The Kansas Numismatic Association was founded in 1983 by a dedicated and enthusiastic group of numismatists, whose desire was to educate the general public about the hobby of numismatics. The Kansas Numismatic Association is a not-for-profit organization. The Kansas Numismatic Association has three annual meetings on a specific Sunday's in February, June, and August of each year, usually coinciding with local coin shows in the Wichita, KS area.
- ILNA - Illinois Numismatic Association - ILNA's was founded in 1959 and it's principal goals are to promote the hobby among the young and to serve the membership.
- ISNA - The Indiana State Numismatic Association (ISNA) is a statewide organization established in 1958 and now encompassing a statewide membership of over 500. ISNA's goal is to promote and advance the knowledge of numismatics along the educational, historical and scientific lines in all its various branches; to acquire and disseminate trustworthy information pertaining to such topics and to promote greater interest in the field of numismatics.
- INA - Iowa Numismatic Association is a non-profit, educational organization founded in 1938.
- JCNS - Johnson County Numismatic Society is a non-profit club devoted to the hobby of coin collecting. Club meetings are held in Lenexa, Kansas, just southwest of the Kansas City, Kansas area.
- MNS -The Missouri Numismatic Society is an educational society. The primary focus of each meeting is a program presented by one the members covering a topic of interest to the club.
- MSNS - Michigan State Numismatic Society - Founded in 1956 to promote numismatics in Michigan.
- Milwaukee Numismatic Society - The Milwaukee Numismatic Society (MNS) is a non-profit, educational organization which was founded on October 29th 1934.
- NorthWest Detroit Coin Club - Meetings 2nd & 4th Tuesday Each Month Except July & August Meetings at the Livonia Senior Center.
- OSNA - Ohio State Numismatic Association
- Omaha Coin Club - Nebraska's oldest Numismatic organization. Founded 1934. Meeting information and photos.
- RCNA - Royal Canadian Numismatic Association, the national numismatic organization of Canada. The R.C.N.A. is a non-profit educational organization formed in 1950 for the study of Canadian coins.
- RRVCC - Red River Valley Coin Club is dedicated to keeping our members informed of club activities and other numismatic opportunities in Eastern North Dakota, Western Minnesota, and Northeastern South Dakota.
- RACC - Rockford Area Coin Club: A non-profit local club for collectors of coins, tokens, medals, and paper money. Meetings and fellowship monthly.
- South Shore Coin Club - The South Shore Coin Club (SSCC) is a non-profit, educational organization which was founded in 1963. The SSCC is one of the largest numismatic organizations in Milwaukee area devoted to the study of money.
- TSNS - Tennessee State Numismatic Society - The objectives of this organization are to promote, extend and protect numismatic activity throughout the state, and to foster and encourage the study of numismatics in all its forms and branches; to assist in bringing about better cooperation between all persons interested in numismatics in the state.
- Wichita Coin Club - An Organization dedicated to instill the enjoyment and Benefits of the Hobby of Numismatics
- Will County Coin Club - Will County Illinois club meeting in Joliet, Illinois.
- American Isreal Numismatic Association - The American Israel Numismatic Association is a cultural and educational organization dedicated to the study and collection of Israel's coinage, past and present, and all aspects of Judaic numismatics.
- Civil War Token Society - Founded in 1967, the Civil War Token Society is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to help stimulate interest and research in the field of Civil War token collecting.
- Antique Bank Notes - Good collection of images of old bank notes.
- Conder Token Collector's Club - for collectors of 18th century British Tradesmen's Tokens , or "Conder Tokens"
- Early American Coppers - (EAC) is a not-for-profit numismatic specialty organization founded in 1967 to serve as a point of contact for collectors of early U.S. copper coins - Colonials, Half Cents, Large Cents, and Hard Time Tokens.
- International Association of Professional Numismatists - The IAPN is a non-profit organization of the leading international numismatic firms founded 1951. The objects of the Association are the development of a healthy and prosperous numismatic trade conducted according to the highest standards of business ethics and commercial practice.
- John Reich Collectors Society - The purpose of the John Reich Collectors Society (JRCS) is to encourage the study of numismatics, particularly United States gold and silver coins minted before the introduction of the Seated Liberty design, and to provide technical and educational information concerning such coins.
- The National Silver Dollar Roundtable - The NSDR is dedicated to promoting United States silver dollars. The objective of the organization is to advance the knowledge of numismatics, especially for U.S. silver dollars, along educational, historical and scientific lines.
- The Numismatic Bibliomania Society - The Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) is a non-profit educational organization founded in 1980 to support and promote the use and collecting of numismatic literature.
- Professional Numismatists Guild - PNG is a non-profit organization of the country's top rare coin and paper money experts, dedicated to today's collector and investor.
- Society of Paper Money Collectors - A society of collectors of paper money.
- Society of Silver Dollar Collectors - An association of collectors whose primary focus is to encourage research and enjoyment in U.S. silver dollar varieties.
- Token and Medals Society (TAMS) - is an educational and non-profit organization devoted to furthering the exonumia field consisting of all forms of tokens, medals, badges and other items of a related nature.
- U S Mexican Numismatic Association - Founded during the May 1997 International Numismatic Convention held in Mexico City, it was decided to form a numismatic association in the United States, devoted to Mexican Numismatics.
- World Bi-Metallic Collectors Club - The Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club was started in September of 1996 for those collectors interested in Bi-Metallics to pool their information and communicate with like minded collectors.
- Woman in Numismatics (WIN) - A service organization in the hobby, but do not let the name fool you. They have over a hundred members, both male and female.
- Coin Terms An online listing of coin terms and their definitions
- Encased Coins A website for the collector of encased coins.
- Lovett Tokens & Medals A website devoted to the works of Robert Lovett Sr. and his sons Robert Jr., George H., and John D.. The purpose of this website is threefold – to share information on the numismatic works of this family, to provide a forum for others to do the same, and hopefully lead to the publication of a book/catalog on their works.
OnLine Coin Show Video Recordings
- CoinWeek.com Online videos of coin shows, numismatic educational programs filmed at major coin shows as well as interviews with numismatic leaders.
- Krause Publications Publisher of "Numismatic News", "Coins", "Coin Prices" and "Bank Note Reporter".
- CoinWorld Home of "Coin World" online edition.
- NumisMaster Online coin pricing database and news source. (From Krause Publications)
Suggest A Link
If you would like to suggest a non-commercial link please click below and send it via email.